22 July 2011

Heat Up, 'Til You Sizzle

Also, I'm in a suit, walking around outside to and from court.

7 comments:

somebody's mother said...

Ouch!

Vernon said...

liz, Drink lots of water don't worry about having to go to the bathroom when you drink lots as it will soon all sweat out! Hot here but dry heat, thank goodness! Love Grandma

jenn said...

I saw the weather forecast this morning and was feeling very, very sorry for you. The humidity is the worst part. Just think, in 6 short months you'll be freezing.:)

LL said...

I'll bet you're looking hot in your suit. Both kinds of hot. (Incidentally, Moo has started calling me Hot Mama, which seemed weird until he told me it was because I was so sweaty...)

IzeOfLight said...

I totally feel your pain! When I was in Chicago it was almost that hot (100*) and I was in a suit, too! No bueno.

Jenni said...

Yikes!!! I hate the humidity - it's almost like you can chew the air. Gross!

@LL - I think you're a hot mama too! ;-)

More Bacon said...

Um, like you're one to talk, LL.