07 January 2014

The Heat is On

I finally got heat back in the middle of the night Friday. It took the weekend for my building to warm back up, but I'm relieved to no longer be so very very cold.

I spent the cold days using hand warmers in gloves and socks, sitting on a heating pad, and then ultimately buying a space heater for a wintery day of working from home due to snow.

My apartment is covered in piles of blankets and fuzzy socks, but I"m warming up.

Next adventure: finding a place in my apartment for the space heater!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Your power/heat out story was way better than ours was. I'm glad it's back on now, though I am so sorry you were cold for so long. My solution to our heat being out was to take the kids to McDonalds and stay there until it came back on. I don't think they would have appreciated us camping out there for several days.