30 October 2013

Sorry

Today, I had big plans to write a fun blog post for all of you.

I came home, went to dinner with a friend from my ward, and while at dinner got an emergency email from work.

So . . . then I had to work after dinner.

And that took up all of my time that I had planned for fun blogging.

Why did I need to write a fun blog post?

BECAUSE I PASSED THE BAR!!!!!

I found out very late last night. I'll tell you all the details later, but I wanted to let you know.

Thanks for all the love and support and encouragement.

We did it!!

More Bacon, Esq., here we come!!

5 comments:

Leah Kynaston said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Vernon said...

Was there ever and doubt? Not only passed but with flying colors I'll bet, we are so proud of you and all your hard work! Love Grandpa and Grandma

Shannon said...

Way to go!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!!

LL said...

Time is up. Write a new post. Please. :-)