Today I took my last final. I have a little bit of work left for my law journal, but I'm really done with law school.
I have so many feelings swirling around in me today, but tonight, I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for all of your support.
Thank you for all of your love.
Thank you for sharing in three years of ups and down, triumphs and defeats, tears and laughter.
Here we are, at the end of one thing and beginning of another. It is so wild to think that I'm done.
Yet here we are.
Nothing left to do but put on my cap and gown and go to commencement.
So commence I will!
13 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!!! You are so amazing!! Way to go!!
CONGRATULATIONS! You did it!!!
:-)
Yay!!!!!
Wow! Wonderful day! We are so excited for you! Guess this means you are really a grownup now, will be so much fun to see you. Love Grandma
Dude.
Post a Comment