03 June 2010

Questions You Haven't Asked

Although most of you have talked to me a least a little bit about moving to New York, we've all really talked very little about the school I will be attending.

So here's a first in an occasional series I'm calling, "Five Things You Didn't Know About Cardozo."
  1. Full name: Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
  2. Founded in 1976
  3. Part of Yeshiva University
  4. As part of a Jewish university, all of the food on campus is kosher
  5. Located near Union Square Park in Manhattan
Now you know. And knowing is half the battle...

3 comments:

bh said...

Most important question: When are you moving there? b.c I am coming to NYC soon-ish & want you to be there when I do!

Unknown said...

soo.... no bacon-wrapped burgers battered in buttermilk?

Jenni said...

Have you found a place to live?