11 May 2010

Today's Events

My brother recently asked me what I do all day these days. Here's a quick run down of today:

1-Woke up right on time. Was still tired, so mostly just sat on the couch for a while working on breakfast and waking up.
2-Got dressed. Too rainy to go for my regular walk outside, so worked on packing some more.
3-More packing/sorting/organizing/resting (I've been under the weather).
4-Dr appointment
5-Returned skirt that was much, much cuter on the hanger than it was on me.
6-Went for a long indoor walk instead of outdoor, as it was still cold and rainy.
7-Picked up Cafe Rio for dinner. Free meal!
8-More packing
9-Back up to Orem to run a quick errand for my brother.
10-Back to Provo. More sorting of boxes.
11-Awkward (all my awkwardness, of course) phone call, courtesy of Karry.
12-Time working on plans to become less awkward
13-Blogging
14-Can't predict the future, but I suspect I'll be getting ready for bed. There may be a milkshake.

See? I'm plenty busy.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Sounds exhausting. After that I'd need a milkshake, too. Although almost anything is a good excuse for a milkshake in my opinion.

LL said...

Wow. I didn't even make the list...

Karry Seaver said...

You are welcome! I am always thinking of you. You must know my curiosity is piqued. Just tell- me are we still friends- am I still your favorite aunt [self-proclaimed].